Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just a normal student

Hey I'm just a normal student...
students who rejoice to a canceled class...
students who hate being cramp with endless assignment and projects and lab reports...

So when my Struc lecturer canceled his class today..
AGAIN...
Of course I was all happy...

But then I think...
My lecturer isn't a good one...
He crawls at snail pace...

So if he keeps canceling class...
will we EVER finish our syllabus on time for Exam...
Please...
I don't want any extra classes...

Fine... Maybe I'm just being selfish...
Maybe my lecturer does have something important to do...

I don't know now...
a messed up student here...
Don't know to rejoice or feel angry at my lecturer or just plain worry...

2 comments:

  1. Dont think too much jiji
    enjoy your free time
    then work harder on the next day :)
    jia you har~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will jia you... =)
    Thank you har...

    ReplyDelete