Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My head... needs serious fixing...

Despite the constant up and down moments in live...
This has GOT to be the most EPIC one EVER...
It's going to be jotted down under the Epic History of Ji San...
Shit you not when I'm telling you this..

My Lab Report due date was on Monday...
While cursing and crying my life away while doing my lab report on Sunday night...
*my twitter followers would know... Sorry to them for spamming their timeline with my complains*
I managed to ACTUALLY complete it on time...
and save it to my old faithful pendrive..
Went to school in glee on Monday but found out that..
my pendrive was still perfectly attached to my old faithful PC...
Life haven't been so great..
it was lucky that my lab tutor was alright with it...
He just waved it off like nothing...

So I promised myself MUST BRING MY PENDRIVE TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY...
Once I reach home on Monday night...
I plugged out the pendrive and put it in my bag...
So that I wouldn't forget...

Yeah... Tuesday morning...
The pendrive is nicely in my bag...
And then I saw a notice to print out some Maths Group Assignment thingy...
So I took out my pendrive and plugged it into the computer that I was sitting at at school...
Saved the neccessary into my pendrive so that I can go print when I want to print my lab report...
But of course I need to go to class because it was already time...
After class... I prepared myself to head over to the printing room...
BUT... my pendrive... THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY BAG...
WAS NOT IN MY BAG... D= The horror...

In my head was... I didn't just left in at the computer right...
damn it...
I rushed out of class and went to the PC I sat at...
it was no where to be found... D= more horror...

At that time...
I don't know what to think anymore...
I just feel like jumping off the roof of Inti..
Banging my head countless of time to the wall..

I'm useless...
Might as well disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment