Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today.........

is not a fruitful day for me...
Really...
I still haven't finish my lab reports...
And I didn't study...
*But when do I ever study... LOLs...

Coloured my nails again yesterday...
Blue this time~~~

Left
Right
 
*LOLs... at my Kyu Wallpaper~~~ and ugly hands...

Been changing colours...
Last week was Black(Hottest) this week is Blue(ELF)...
I may change to Green(SS501) or Yellow (FT Island, Big Bang) soon...
Nail Polish from The Face Shop is really good really..
I recommend... =)

I ate Zhong Zai...
 
I forgotten that day was Zhong Zai day until I saw my friend's post...
and also Zhou Mi's Sina...
This Zhong Zai is my Popo's style of Zhong Zai but made by my Aunt...
well... because my popo is no longer in this world...
and she stop making them when her health deteriorate when she was already past 90...
It taste almost the same...
But is different...
Because it doesn't have the Popo's touch...
ah... at times like this...
you'll miss her... =)

And...
I really miss Kyuhyun.... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment