Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank you

Sometimes you want to thank a person but you totally don't know how to..

What I'm trying to say is...

I want to thank a person...
I want to tell her not to be so fired up because things doesn't go as plan...
I want to tell her to not to give up after much work had done...
I want to tell her that after working yourself senseless once don't be afraid of the second time...
I want to tell her that we all appreciate EVERY single thing that she had done...
I want to share her troubles...
I want to help and not be a bother...

I just wish that I could...

But we are not friends...
just plain acquaintance of the same fandom and she's the founder...
we are like 689752687197610987856 miles apart...
She's in Italy and I'm in Malaysia...
We do have fun talking in twitter sometimes...
But when she starts getting moody...
feeling that what she's done is all in vain(even in life)...
I felt sorry for her...
But I didn't know how to tell her...
Because I know she doesn't need pity...
neither does she want anyone to be all fake to her...
But I hope that she does know that there are people appreciating her work...

If there's no you, Gaia...
There won't be SJ-World... =)
And I want to thank you...
and many other who made everything possible...
Especially Norfy (Malaysia's Saviour)... =)

*I fail for not being able to tell her that myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment