Sunday, June 13, 2010

New and Improved

Went to a Saturday Party today~~~
Went to watch Karate Kid today...
It was actually a not bad film...
Good laugh...
Good moral...
but very lame love line...
very lame "pick a fight" occurrence...
And Chinese are all Kung Fu people~~ =)

Anyway... while walking around Times Square...
Saw this Foosball game - live version...



See the line on them...
It's Foosball people...

Then went to makan at a Taiwan food stall in Asia Avenue back in Sunway Piramid...
*lol... shopping mall hopping...
It's really feeling and me and my sis couldn't finish them so we packed the chicken back...

Then we went to Daddy Day and Daddy Birthday shopping...
LOL...
Thinking of buying a monster bike for him...
but of course no money...
so model saja la....
but no nice ones...
and we got "derailed" and I found my dream car...
R8...
*fail camera skills...
 But we changed to buying books for dad because...
Models are made for dust lovers...
So yea....
Thinking of one self improvement book and one thriller book...
still need to find the right one~~~~

OH OH OH OH~~~
Went to my star shop again today...
bought myself a celebratory phone accessory for my Lollipop when I get it...
*will show you guys what is it when I get my lollipop... LOLS..
And also one keyboard sticker...
HAHAHAHA.....
And I've stuck them all...
I especially like the arrow buttons...
and this is my sister's...
Again...
I like the arrow buttons....

HAHA....
My new and improved keyboard...
This is really "좋다" 이특오빠 스타일~~~~
I have no problem writing Korean now...
*because they have the Korean keyboard on it~~~
WAHAHAHA..
Oh wait...
The only problem is I need to know Korean first...

ANYWAY~~~
It's 12.36 now...
I should be already sleeping...
Health plan fail!!!
I'm going to be a checklist tomorrow...
MUST!!!
Nights people~~~~

*I still miss Kyuhyun~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment