Thursday, June 10, 2010

They are closer now

 Note : To haters of 10-member Super Junior please do not read this... You won't like it... =)

I won't say that Bonamana album is an album which lure more fans...
Trust me... As a fan...
I really think this album is an assurance to Fans that are already fans that Super Junior ain't going anywhere...
*that album which lure fans is "Sorry Sorry"

You could see that Bonamana album is an album of "extra" songs...
Or just not songs SPECIALLY written for the fourth album...

Good Person was a cover...
Boom Boom is a remake of an English song...
Coagulation was recorded when KRY was first made and rerecord to put in this album...
My All Is You was actually a song in the SJM 2nd full length album...
Your Eyes is a duet of Kyuhyun and Yesung...
One Fine Spring  Day is Ryeowook's Solo...
*info from Shim Shim Ta Pa and of course when you listen to the songs you know what I'm saying about Your Eyes and One Fine Spring Day.*

Four of the 11 songs in it...
were kind of like extra songs from last time...
2 of them are not EXACTLY Super Junior...
that makes 6 out of 11 songs...
So you can see that Bonamana album is to hold fans in their position...
To assure them that your idol, here meaning Super Junior, ain't going anywhere...

I praise SM for this really...
They really know how to make use of their "products"....
Since they lost their biggest money making machine (TVXQ)...
They need to do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to keep Super Junior alive...
including asking them to make a "Hello.. abs..." to let fans drool over...
Since they are the second biggest money making machine....

Aside from all the controversies over them being a 10 member group...
People leaving the Super Junior fancafe in Korea...
*I think they lost like 100000 fans... yea.. around that number.. But I heard it was hacked so not very sure about the exact number...*
People says they will not support Super Junior if it isn't 13 and what nots....

Now don't hate me when I say this...
I actually love them more as a 10 member group...
I love the other 3 as well... Don't get me wrong....

I might not be the one who should say this...
Since I'm a fan of only a year old...
I don't know them personally...
I don't even know what goes on in their head...
But I have never seen in my time of watching EHB/Full House/Super Adonis Camp and many others...
That I have actually see them THIS CLOSE...

Especially with Heechul...
I like this change in Heechul really...
He with Ryeowook playing around in radio shows...
Eunhyuk was the one who cheered up Heechul when Hankyung left and the both of them who are awkward with each other became friends...
He and Sungmin tweeting each other - I don't even think I ever see this two interact and I was really happy when Heechul was the one who reply to Sungmin's depressing tweets....

Donghae and Eunhyuk being too close with each other now...
I really wanna know what happen during the time frame of 3Jib to 4Jib that made them this way...
And after much thinking...
The answer came to me quite easily...
I may be wrong...
But I think they are cherish-ing their friendship more...

Kyuhyun with his kindergarten attitude this days...
Being all "manja" with his hyungs...
As much as I'm a big fan of Kyuhyun I have never seen him like this....
Raise my eyebrows a few times too...
To Leeteuk in Sukira when he replaced Eunhyuk...
and to Eunhyuk in Sukira when he replaced Leeteuk...
To Heechul when he had his ear surgery...

I may have not seen everything there is to know about Super Junior...
But what I'm seeing now...
Is actually a much closer knitted Super Junior...

Some may think this is the 5 year Boy Band curse...
Which hit ALL boy bands when they reach their 5th year...
*The only boy band that survived this curse is ShinHwa*
I think even if they were to be hitted with this curse...
This is a blessing in disguise...

If this is just an impression that they are trying to put out...
Yes.. I've fallen for it...
And I actually think that Super Junior can last till they call it quit...
13 might be too much of a promise...
But Super Junior as Super Junior as a group...
I believe they can make it...
And I'm pretty sure...
I'll still listen to their music even if 5Jib were to have short of 2 person because of Military service...

If the impression were to plant on to us falsely...
Then that's just too bad...
I'll listen to all Super Junior songs and can only reminise...

But for now...
I'm all for the 10...
Keep fighting and keep holding on...
Super Junior aren't champs for nothing... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment