Saturday, June 5, 2010

The people in my life~~~

I'm being all emo all of a sudden............

I miss my little package of stress relieve pack...
If only I can pack you guys in a small pack...
I'll bring you guys in my pocket for my own amusement....

My SS Gang
If only we are together 24/7....
Being in this shit hole can be the most amusing thing ever...

My Sisters
If only my sister is back in Malaysia...
Being in Malaysia would be like the best place in the world...
*But we can go to places other that Malaysia =P

My School Choir
*Why am I not in Choral Fest together with you guys again....
OH RIGHT.... STUPID CLASS!!! where are school holidays when you need them...

If only we can sing together forever...
Being in this fucked up course would still cheer me up....

My Form 5 Girlfriends
*WHY IS WEN NOT IN THE PICTURE!!!!???
4 of you guys MUST come back I WANT PAK TOH TIME!!!!

If only those nights when we talked and laughed till midnight in cafes could last forever...
Being emo will NEVER be in my dictionary ever...



If only forever stops at one of the happiest point in life...
It would be the awesomest world ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment