Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Life... sometimes... is still worth living...

I was not in a good mood yesterday night...
following a still very emo mood this morning...
Plus it didn't help when you get 57623861 messages from Mom... AND DAD...

saying how proud they are at my recent Semester Grade Report that my Uni sent to my parents...
Saying how I've worked hard and stuff...
Because I TOTALLY don't deserve all the praises...
and please you guys who are reading this... DO NOT SAY THAT I DO... It pisses me off...
First I never studied...
Second I was just hoping to pass...
Third my intention is to finish this course at the shortest possible...
Plus... If my mom ACTUALLY read the fine print below the A's and B's...
She should know that my CGPA is absolute hopeless...
And a B- is ACTUALLY 60-64...
She wouldn't be praising me if she knows that....
So you won't feel good that you get praises for the wrong thing... Yea...

So while moping around Uni...
Sticking my earphone into my ear and blast Foo Fighters and Yellowcard...
I've avoided talking to people...
I didn't listen to my Struc 2 lecturer even...
And my friend got frustrated with me... I think...

So I was still moping around in class till 6pm... And in the bus...
I saw the airplanes... WOW...
This is one of the BEST thing about studying near the biggest airport in Malaysia...
*I think it is the largest airport in SEA.. not sure...*
But you can see the planes flying here and there..
and it's not the small dot you see...
but the type where you can ACTUALLY predict its size and you know what airplanes are they...
Saw two Air Asia, one Cathay, one MAS and one blue and orange <--beats me what's that...
and you can know whether they are landing (the little tyres out and it looks like it's going to crash on you any minute) or taking off (rollers going in and facing the sky)

anyway...
as I reach subang inti and waiting for my sis to fetch me...
I was still avoiding human contact and immersed myself in music...
After like a 20 minutes or so...
Two guys walked into Inti...
Obviously student of Inti living in Hostel...
one was holding a guitar another was just tagging along...
and they sat to my right around 4-5 meters away...
they talking among each other... he took out his guitar and started playing...

ok... obviously I don't know what they are playing because Dave Grohl or Ryan Key is pretty much very loud at my ear...
But after like 10 minutes...
The two of them walked over...
and tapped my shoulders as I couldn't hear them...
"Ah... She's listening to music.. No wonder she couldn't hear us.."
I smiled at them of course... you can't be all bitter all over...
"I was wondering whether you are okay... because you look kinda sad and down..."
I just smile and said "No... I was just bored..."
"Oh... I thought something bad happened... Thought you needed an ear..."
I continued to smile... "Oh... I'm Johnny, by the way" he stood up holding his hand in front of him with his friend still sitting with the guitar...
I stood up to.. "Ji San..."
"I'm Krissy..." He waved his hands.. "Yea.. I know... weird name.." and BIG SMILE...
"I'm waiting for my sister actually... Sorry if I worried you guys.."
"Nah you didn't.. I think we are intruding... didn't know you were listen to mp3..." Krissy said...
more shake heads... "So what course are you in?" Johnny this time...
"Civil Engineering... in IU.." "Oh yeah... We are coursemates then..." Johnny exclaimed...

A honk blast through the front gate of ICSJ...
and I have to go...
SO I bade them farewell..
But I swear... I'll never forget the two of them.. =)
The two nicest strangers ever...

Yes... Life...
sometimes... is still worth living...


*BTW... Krissy is one of Yi Xiang's friend... He introduced us before... I think Krissy forgotten.. =)

1 comment:

  1. hey, sorry for potong your steam. hope you get to meet them again and be friends. ^^ kinda worried about you being in KL and still don't have friends in college. friends as in the ones you talk to not the ones you do assignments with.

    ReplyDelete