Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need endless Moneh~~

So...
There are LOADS of things that I need to do and buy...
Which OBVIOUSLY need Ca$h and Moneh~~~

Self learning Korean
I need Bilingual Korean Children's books...
and it's like RM50 for one...
and I can't buy only one...

Korean classes in Subang Jaya
a month can fetch up to RM100-200...
And I don't really think I can afford it together with gym...

Super Junior's Repackage 4th album
There goes my moneh again...
If I'm buying it..
after ordering two Version A for the Hanteo Charts...


SS3 Front Seat Tickets
I don't think this is going to be cheap...
Since the first concert is already RM 438...
It's only going to go up...

An iPod for my pleasure
iPod Touch?? or an ordinary mp3..
That is the question...
Which I still can't answer after weeks of pondering...

A Lollipop GD508
My phone is killing me and a new phone is due...
But thinking buying this phone just because it's cute and the LED is a must-have and Kyu's...
I'm afraid paying 770 is not worth it....

New shoes
My shoes is obviously has worn out...
spotted Converse...
But it's near RM120....

New Bag
My bag's strap is falling out...
and I hope to get a sling bag...

New Pencil Case
As much as I love my Where's Dog? pencil case...
But the big gaping hole cannot be overlooked...
my stationery are falling out...


New clothes
Yea... trying to look better now...
no more baggy jeans and shirt...
I hope...

Now... I'm thinking doing a side job as a Maths Tutor...
Anybody wants a Maths Tutor...??
65 per month (price negotiable)...
Time and day negotiable...

I just need Moneh~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment