Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good Book

Good book...
And I recommend it to everyone...
It doesn't even take you one hour to finish this book...
*and my mom fail because  gave her this book for like 4 months and she didn't even read the first sentence let alone the first word..
This is the thinnest yet the best self help book out there...
I read it ample of times...
And I'm going to read it again..

And self help book should be only this thick...
Because depressing people don't have the time and don't really bother...
The shorter the book the lesser time you spend on it the longer time you get to think...

=)
So who moved my cheese??
I'm going to get a new one~~~~~~
people who read that book would understand what I'm saying~~

going to recommend random books for you guys to read if you guys ever care about reading...
LOL...
I'm a reader though...
But I have no endless $$$ to supply for my needs...
HAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment