Friday, June 18, 2010

Missing it so much

I slept at around 11pm yesterday night...
But one msg came in at 1.30am woke me up...
It was from one of my friend/junior from Choir...
It was simple and short but yet it made me all emo and mushy inside...

"I miss singing with you guys."

Yes... I miss singing with you guys too...



I miss how we stand together with everyone in practice...
I miss how we scold each other when one part is off...
I miss how we laugh when someone's voice cracked accidentally...
I miss how we took the shame when we put on a bad show...
I miss how we took pride together when we were praise...
I miss how we crowd around the piano after practice because we just can't get enough...
I miss how we improvise the accompaniments to a song and made the song ours...
I miss how we fool around during practice and got scolded by Pn. Tong...
I miss the time we spend together when we were having intense training for competitons...
I miss the time we spend together during choral festivals...
I miss the time we spend together going to other states for competition...
I miss the time we spend after practices/shows/performances to yumcha...

I miss standing with you guys through the thick and thin of the choir life...
It's too bad that I can only live it for 1 and a half years with you guys...
But it was the best moment of my life...

Now...
It's June...
Caroling plans normally starts now...
How about this year my dear choir-mates and friends...?

No comments:

Post a Comment