Sunday, June 13, 2010

The life of a girl living the life of not her own

Yes...
That pretty much sums up my life...
Yes I vented at the only place that she can see what I wrote...
And I wrote that specially for her...

I hate it that I feel like failing every subject so I can dropout...
I hate it that I have to pass every single subject once no matter what squeeze out of me so I can finish this course the shortest time possible...

I hate this contradicting paths that I have to follow...

I hate it when I have no fucking clue about one thing and I still pass...
I hate it when my classmates thought I am a genius when I was just doing guessing game and got lucky and apparently almost all the time...
I hate it when I still look at the result and praying that I'll pass every subject...
I hate it when I look at my result and pray for high CGPA so that I can get scholarship and get as far away from you as possible...

I really don't need to have these wishes and I don't need to hope for all these...

Yeah...
Go on and be proud of your daughters when they come out having degrees and making big bucks...
While we wallow on our own unspeakable sorrow of being stuck in a life that we don't wanna lead...

Like I said in Facebook... 

MOM... I HATE CIVIL ENGINEERING...
AND NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL EVER MAKE ME LIKE IT...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PUSHING ME...
AND I LOVE YOU OH SO MUCH!!!!

I really hope you read this...
of all the facebook status you have read and commented...
I really hope you read this...
So you've read it...
claps for you for not getting the idea mom...
Really...

P/S : And people who doesn't understand sarcasm should learn how to detect them like NOW...
I've manage my anger quite well... and I don't need to burst suddenly over one two stupid comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment