Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Magnificent sight

The skies were growing dark as dark clouds threatened to throw raindrops to the ground when I was driving back to Subang from Nilai...
Well...
My car needed a serious wash so I was glad that it decided to rain....
*but it didn't... only a few drops here and there... curse you sky, clouds and rain....

Just then I was staring at the rapidly moving dark clouds...
An airplane emerged from one of the clouds speeding through the dark skies..
I once said that the airplanes are closer to Earth than normal when I'm in that area, right...??
So it was actually a magnificent sight to see an airplane which wasn't viewable because of the dark clouds but it appeared from one of them like magic..
Plus when it came out of the clouds cutting through it like you've ran your hand over steam or smoke...

I suddenly have a sense of achievement...
LOL... as if I was driving the plane through the clouds and broke free..

Anyway...
I don't even know what I'm writing now...
Oh well...
It'll be lucky if you can picture is or see it with your own eyes...

*too bad I was driving and I don't have a camera and that scene was too fast to capture... I can only share it with only my own eyes and mind... It was a really beautiful picture... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment