Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An interesting day

Yesterday was really an interesting day...
There's actually nothing much until around 4pm...
where my struc 2 class begins...
my lecturer...
as I had already complained in twitter/facebook and also here...
gave back our test paper yesterday...
that's where the drama begins...
there's this student in class..
pretty much the brain of the whole class really...
I won't deny that he is smart...
his IQ if were to be tested...
it might be higher than genius... (LOLs)
But if his EQ were to be tested...
It's definitely near zero...

so both were fighting against each other...
one scolded that lecturer doesn't know how to mark the paper...
doesn't even know that what the lecturer did was wrong...
one scolded the student of not respecting lecturers and what he is doing (marking leniently - WHICH IS REALLY LENIENT - I can't say it here... I'm afraid it might cause a controversy) is just helping us to pass this subject...
then the other rebutted "I rather fail than not knowing anything and pass the subject"...

It was PRETTY tense...
since the class was in absolute silence when the whole dispute was going on...
But I was pretty amused...
really... It wasn't my first time see a student - lecturer fight...
I was not in the same class with Jane Tai for no reason okay...
*Jane-y pet if EVER you stumble upon this entry... I LOVE YOU!!!*

Since it wasn't world war 3...
I ignored what was there and stuck my earphone back into my ear and listen to music which pleases me...
And if it doesn't concern me, I couldn't careless...
But if he made this dispute into all of us to retake the subject...
Even without paying a single cent...
I'm going to look for him to knock some sense in him...
I'm not retaking ANYTHING...
ALL I NEED IS TO GRADUATE ASAP!!!
and retaking is like pulling everything to a halt...
and I don't think I can accept that... LOL...

ANYWAY...
on a happier side...
At 10.30pm I went to gym last night...
And WOW...
It was the best gym session I've ever had... =)
They played 3 Linkin Park songs...
some Gorillaz...
and some other band songs...
I was like YEAH!!!!! and practically pumping on the air walk machine...
and then I remembered what Leeteuk said in Come To Play...
"In places like Malaysia and Philippines, we were able to fill all the seats of concert halls that not even stars like Linkin Park could fill."
FYI, Leeteuk-shi....
I was a BIG fan of Linkin Park way before I know you guys....
I was only 12 when I love Linkin Park...
and I love you guys when I became 20...
Okay...
I don't know what I'm saying now...
Whether to find what Leeteuk said to be amusing or defend Linkin Park...
*fail at being a fan of either groups...*
HAHAHAHA...
*btw... Linkin Park's concert venue is in Dataran Merdeka when they came to Malaysia in I think 2004?? and that place is bigger than Bukit Jalil... Since it's open air and all standing...
SORRY SUPER JUNIOR~~~~!!!!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment