Thursday, June 10, 2010

Being Healthy

I must sleep the latest 12am...
I must wake up latest 8am...
I must eat breakfast...
I must not eat so much during dinner...
I must not eat supper...
I'm going to be a really good student from now on and study the subject I hate most...
I'm going to be a really clean person and clean my room...
I'm not going to be an "Internet-potato"....
I'm going to reduce my BMI to normal so that I can be healthier than now..
I'm going to lower my bad cholesterol so I won't get heart attack...
I must keep in check for genetic diseases and conditions...
I must go to gym at least 3 times a week...

I must lead a healthy lifestyle from now on...
I have so much to do in this life and being not healthy is going to halt all plans...
and one of them being to climb Mount Kinabalu...

So people...
After writing this...
I'm going to sleep... =)
Nights everyone...

I'll make sure I keep in check with all this...
I promise myself this...

No comments:

Post a Comment