Friday, June 18, 2010

How did Kpop come into my life..

How Kpop came into my life...??
I wondered...
Then the answer came to me quite easily...

The death of good music in US...

That's how I think Kpop came into my life..

2007 the year I got into Kpop...

the same year Yellowcard say they are going on an indefinite hiatus...
the same year Linkin Park failed with Minutes to Midnight...
the same year Good Charlotte failed in their Good Morning Revival...
the same year My Chemical Romance march out of Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade with "WHAT ALBUM WAS IT?" <--- I'm lazy to check what album was that but I know it's a fail well to me only maybe...
the same year Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars concentrated in making movie... *I knew him first in 30 Seconds to Mars not Alexander because I'm not a frequent movie-goer... was surprised when I heard his is ACTUALLY an actor turn musician.. LOL...*  

2007...
the same year I sat next to countless of non rock songs listeners...
Most of them are mandopop listeners...
but I don't like mandopop originally...

so I picked up TVXQ instead...
from the person next to me...
And now I'm into Kpop...

Where have all the good bands gone... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment