Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shopping

Went shopping today...
spend like 4 hours there in The Gardens...
But one thing funny is we only went to Art Friends and Borders...
LOL...

Bought like around RM50 at Art Friends... 
It was fun though...
fascinated by the things over there..
One of it is this 0.03 pen...
And I thought 0.3 is fine enough...

bought other stuff there too...
decorations for my room...
Going to do so much when holiday comes for me... =)
I'm going to put one at my door with my name on it...

 Then we went to Borders..
And Borders has discount... O.O
So got three books...
Two of them are for D-A-D-D-Y...
LOL...
Got myself a chick flick...
Will review it after reading later... =)

Then we went to Crystal Jade something for lunch...
Tell you it's EFFING EXPENSIVE...
But the pork there is SUPER DELICIOUS... =)
Pork meat soup(double boiled)...
Just like any other soup...
But the pork smell is a little too strong for me...
This RM19 Roast Pork is yummy but a little over price...
and its fat...
....is that much...
Soya Bean Drink...
surprisingly it wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be...
It was actually just nice...
Seafood soup...
like shark fin soup minus the shark fin and it's black...
It's nice...
This is what I ate...
Fried rice with pork chop...
and as I said the pork is really yummy... =)

Well... That's The Gardens for you~~~~ =)

1 comment:

  1. YAAAHHH.... had a great time too. ^^ and dude, that's how HK and i go out, borders, my star shop, etc. =) LOL. anyways, we go Go Gung with dungubell =p next time ok? ^^

    ReplyDelete