Thursday, June 10, 2010

Obsessed... A little too much...

LOL...
I must refrain from searching for more Kyuhyun's forum/blogs/other means of info I can get....
So I'm only sticking to...
Little13Kyu and abraKYUdabra in twitter...
princekyu in youtube and wordpress (blog)...

For General...
I must not find more than this few...
TwELFs and sjworld in twitter....
SJ-World in forum type thingy...
*of all of them including Kyuhyun of course...

Others in twitter :
kimchiCHUL
superRYEO
variYEty
perMINent
HAEtastic
HYUKtasy

I MUST NOT FIND MORE OF KYUHYUN'S FORUM...
I know there Conkyubine..............
*and Baidu Bar has too much Chinese... Woozy...
BUT PLEASE DO NOT LET ME STUMBLE ON TO THE URL FOR NO REASON AT ALL...
I DO NOT NEED MY TIME BEING SPEND MORE ON THOSE....

K THANKS BYE~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment