Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is Pure Love

HAHAHA....
Can't stop laughing... =)
So my YKC was asking me what news that made me depressed...
and I told her...
This is what goes down on Twitter...


Ji San Lau purplehill89 
After I read the news... I don't feel like doing anything... sigh... I feel so down now... It's sad...

Shannen Lau LShasha
@purplehill89 what's the news about?


Ji San Lau purplehill89
http://bit.ly/ajabtJ Read this... =)

Shannen Lau LShasha  
@purplehill89 ohhhhh. Hmm you are obsessed. Lol.

Ji San Lau purplehill89
@LShasha HAHAHAHA... Kinda~~~ =)

Lau Ji Teeng PurpleTeeng  
@LShasha she is REALLY !! Saying that she will only marry him.. =P

Ji San Lau purplehill89
@PurpleTeeng @LShasha HAHA... Meaning I'm not marrying.... EVER!!!
@purplehill89 @PurpleTeeng oh brother. Great just great. Don't let mom see this.
Lau Ji Teeng PurpleTeeng  
@LShasha @purplehill89 like mom got twitter... RIGHT !!!
@LShasha @PurpleTeeng Like she doesn't know... I told her numerous of times... if she didn't want to listen... well I can't force her to...
@purplehill89 @LShasha RIGHT !!! but better don't tell her about you, who only will marry kyuhyun.. if not she will think that you or (cont)


@purplehill89 @LShasha we will be obsessed with korean stuff and she stops me from going to korea for exchange.. if i ever get to go. =P
@PurpleTeeng @purplehill89 gulp. I dowan a guy with makeup as my bro in law. But oh well if you love him.... I will try to.... LOL whatever!
@LShasha he doesnt wear make up okay................... it's only for that photoshoot......... ish ish......


YKC's comment got me laughing like mad...
So yea...
Twitter for the win~~~~
and YKC...??
Kyuhyun is my hubby and still your bro in law.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment