Friday, June 18, 2010

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I had the best work out today...
30 minutes on Air Walk and 100 sit ups...
At first I wasn't that 'inspired' to go gym...
But while idling my mind and also thinking of stuff...
I was suddenly inspired to go for it..
thus the pumping of energy in the gym just now...

Memorable Quotes from "Who moved my cheeese?"
"What Would You Do If You Weren't Afraid?"
"When You Stop Being Afraid You Feel Good."
"Imagining Yourself Enjoying Your New Cheese Leads You To It."

And you know what...
While thinking long and hard...
I asked myself what would I do if I weren't afraid...
and then all ideas just came pouring in...
endless ideas...
and I was pumping 80rpm I didn't even notice...
And that was when I felt really good...
I also did imagine myself enjoying it...
I laughed at how silly and how funny and how I would feel when I do get it...
Utter joy...
Yes...

Right now...
What would I do if I weren't afraid...
is going to be in my mind until I achieve it... =)

*TOLD YOU THAT BOOK IS AWESOME... GO GRAB THAT BOOK NOW~!~!~!~! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment