Thursday, June 3, 2010

Early Instinct

For the past weeks...
I was researching about ear infections, ringing in ears and also impaired hearing...
because got to know Kyuhyun has impaired hearing on his left ear...
In Kyuhyun's teenage days, he had an inflammation in his left ear which caused that...

and then recently my sister has Tinnitus - she went to too much rock concerts...
so it's like instinct that I came across "ears" before everything...

While I pretty much fill myself all about impaired hearing and Tinnitus and anything to do with ears...

I read this when I came back home just now...
(NEWS)Kyuhyun to get a surgery for an inflammation in the middle ear
As if I have sixth sense...
I now know everything there is to know about impaired hearing to be really worried now...

I was in pretty good mood today...
really...
I was practically jumping around and annoying my sister when I was in gym...
but when I read this I was like "Oh, no..."

The reason partly may be because it is Kyuhyun...
I won't deny that...
Another is that he is a singer...
you might think all singers need only a good voice...
But good voice without hearing is like a feast with no hungry people...
It is of no use...

It may be just only an ear...
But it does affect the singing...

and I know every singer wouldn't want that...
Ayumi Hamasaki is deaf on the right ear...
and she is taking good care of her left ear...
If ever her left ear fails...
there goes her life...

If hearing is lost...
Singer life ends there...
Kyuhyun can be a Maths Teacher...
But I still pray for his recovery...
Because his dream must not end so early...
and his dream must not end at all...

Kyuhyun... Please be well...
I hope your surgery goes well...
Heard that surgery went well...
I hope you'll get well soon... =)
I hope to see you again on that same stage in Bukit Jalil...
And I'm going to ace my Maths Test tomorrow for you... =)
I'm going to miss you a lot in Music Bank and Music Core this week...


And to YKC...
If you are reading...
Why did you question why did you ever pick up drums??
I'm just curious...
Is it because of your ear
or something deeper... LOL...
Becuase that question got me asking myself...
Why did I join choir back then???

P/S : At least I'm not the only one who misses Gaia while she's gone...
I missed her tweets... Hope her eye is treating her better than before...
Get well soon!!!! Kyuhyun's waiting for your love and to translate his stuff... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment