Friday, June 18, 2010

Yellowcard

Ryan: It feels like a studio coffee house atmosphere since ya'll are closer to me than normal. Usually there's this fucking stupid barricade which is 15 feet away..I hate that shit... (...more commentaries which talks about Way Away...) Tell them to fuck off...
Way away....
This is one of my FAVOURITE SONG from Yellowcard...





And they have the most KICK-ASS Drummer in the world...
YEAH!!!! LP...
It's been known that he has four arms and four legs... yea...

Me and YKC used to go to Punkrockvids to download live videos of them...
HAHA... and I still have the copies of Yellowcard download... LOLs..

Another one of my favourites...
Only One...




Shadows and Regrets...
This is one of the most meaningful song ever...
Listen to the lyrics...
This song made me cry once when I was in Form 6... =)




Paper Walls...
One song that I repeat so much that I can harmonise the front part with the kid's singing...
HAHAHA...



Light up the Sky...
Listen to the drums... AWESOME...




Words, Hands, Heart...
Another of my fav...
meaningful lyrics..



There is just too much songs that I like and I can't post them all...
But Yellowcard is like one of the vest bands out there... =)

I wish they would come out of their indefinite hiatus and make songs again...
They are one of the most consistent Music makers I've heard...
consistent as in their type of music when they come out and still doing didn't change much...
From their first debut album to their third album...
all of them are good...

I felt happy when I see the mic stand which has endless guitar picks on the guitar pick holder...
That was the familiar live stage I know... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment